Wednesday, December 8, 2010

waffle house, douchebags, and windows xp

Went to waffle house to meet a friend. He has his sisters hp mini 1000. Same one that I used to own. He needs windows xp reinstalled and I am the only person he knows with an external cd drive. Turns out that a Playstation 3 controller charging cable wont work for reading the drive. WHAT ASSES!!!!! Sony is full of jerks. Any who we got here and there was a table of douche-bags just causing pain to each-other to get laughs and attention. To bad for them I wanted to cut them and feed them their own asses. Well here we are loading xp.......forty minutes my ass. Lying bastards need to fix that shit. Microsoft can suck my dick. Over charging never helping me out. About to go play Call of Duty. Not sure if I want to play Black Ops tonight or Modern warefare 2. Either way...fun.

1 comment: