Thursday, May 26, 2011

Long hours and many days

So I have had many computers come my way in the past month. Being at a computer repair store that is bound to happen. My favorite jobs have been a toshiba laptop, a hp desktop, and a macbook pro. The toshiba.... This was fun. A guy came in our store with usb port problems and when his girl started saying "I told you, it was your fault," he hit her in the face with it. The entire laptop was destroyed and she was knocked the "f" out. Bleeding on the floor I grabbed the nearest item (a old white tower about to be thrown away) I ran and hit him in the face with it. I had to throw it away. We called the ambulance and he was arrested for battery and inducing panic. The desktop was a older one, Full to the brim with dust. Our shop vac filled on the first run. When working on the mac, a woman wanted windows 7 on it. funny thing she got a disk but no key.....so we put drivers on and installed cod black ops for her and told her she has 30 days till it dies. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment